Wednesday, September 30, 2015

'Capture Your Grief'

Hello friends! In honor of October's Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month I have decided to participate in a healing project called 'Capture your grief' by CarlyMarie Project Heal. Basically, it is a 31-day healing project through photos, reflection and story telling. There are 31 subject prompts and individuals are encouraged to post photos and thoughts on social media although it is perfectly fine to keep a private journal as well. CarlyMarie suggests posting on the 'Capture Your Grief' Facebook page or on a personal blog. There are really no rules except to respect what others post and find 'what heals you'. I've decided that I will post as I feel comfortable--some days I may just post a photo while others I might share something a little more personal. If I start to feel overwhelmed I've given myself permission to miss days and not feel guilty. If you would like to join me or
find out more about this project, click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment