Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thank You

I wish there were words to express the gratitude Wes and I feel toward everyone who is supporting and praying for us during this journey. We are so blessed to have family, friends and a community like you!
Though nothing can take away the ache we feel in our hearts without Kellen with us, we are touched and have hope thanks to all the loving, caring people we have on our side. Even the small things have meant so much--- a card in the mail, a text, an understanding word. It all means so much to me and has seemed to come when I have needed it most.
Thank You from the bottom of my heart.
I didn't realize how many people his life had touched and I am so amazed and proud. Kellen has made his mark on this world.
Someone told me there were over 180 people at the celebration. Wow! I can't help but be joyful when I think of how many people cared and loved him!


















No comments:

Post a Comment